- If it is showing “Wrong Information” message while downloading the Admit card, candidate may refer the Registration acknowledge email to provide correct Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- If it is showing any error message related to your picture, probably your photo is corrupted or not in format. Please send your recent passport size photo to [email protected] to be incorporated in the Admit Card.
- The Link to Download Candidate Manual will be available on iPATE website from SEP 27, 2020.
- Candidate Onboarding with Dummy Test will be available from SEP 28 to OCT 02, 2020, which is mandatory before appearing the online Exam.
- The Access Credentials are available in the Admit Card, which will be used for both Candidate Onboarding and Online Exam from SEP 28, 2020.
- In case of a conflict of iPATE Exam date with any other competitive Exam where candidate is appearing, the candidate may be considered for appearing the Exam on an alternative date, subject to submission of notification and valid admit card of the particular competitive Exam, to [email protected] by OCT 07, 2020. However, the decision of iPATE authority will be final in this regard.
- For any type of help, candidates may reach out to iPATE authority via [email protected] from their registered email only.