Instructions to download the Admit Card
- Please put the complete Registration No. in the format IPATE-2020-01-XXXXXXXX and DOB in the format 01/01/1990
- Please ensure that PDF reader is installed in your system, so that you can open the Admit Card properly.
- If it is showing “Wrong Information” message while downloading the Admit card, please refer the Registration acknowledge email to provide the correct Registration Number and Date of Birth as per our record.
- If it is showing any error message related to your picture, probably your photo is corrupted or not in format. Please send your recent passport size photo to [email protected] to be incorporated in the Admit Card, which will be addressed within 2-3 working days.
Due to very low candidate counts from the following cities, it was not feasible to book any Exam Venue. Candidates opted for these cities as first preferences, have been allotted to their second preferences or nearby cities, where Exam Venues have been booked.
- East Region – Odisha – Puri
- North Region – Haryana – Ambala, Panipat & Rohtak
- North Region – Himachal Pradesh – Solan
- North Region – Punjab – Amritsar & Patiala
- North Region – Rajasthan – Alwar & Bikaner
- North Region – Uttarakhand – Haridwar
- South Region – Karnataka – Devangere
- South Region – Tamil Nadu – Vellore
- West Region – Gujarat – Gandhinagar
- West Region – Madhya Pradesh – Sagar & Ujjain
- West Region – Maharashtra – Navi Mumbai
Candidates who have not updated their Registration forms and not opted for any Exam city, have been allotted to Exam Venues in the State Capital, as chosen during their Registrations.